[Harp-L] Scoil Cheoil an Earraigh (Spring Music School)

Just got back from a great blast at the 10th. "Scoil Cheoil an Earraigh"
Spring Music School in Ballyferriter, County Kerry. This runs from a
Wednesday to Sunday in February every year. Anyone who is into Irish trad
should look it up. It is a kind of "Poor man's Willie Clancy Week" with all
day sessions in all the pubs in the village and two big concerts on the
Friday and Saturday nights.

This year there were only two of us in the harmonica class with Aindi
O'Suilleabhain, which meant that we practically had 'one to one' tuition.
There was a bigger turnout for box, concertina, fiddle, concert flute, tin
whistle, harp, banjo and bodhran. I got a chance to run in my newly acquired
Seydel Saxony and am well pleased with it. All I need now is to learn how to
play.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana