[Harp-L] Mark bird Stafford - Harmonica Workshop - Aurora Winter Blues Festival - March 8th/14 + Harmonica Knights

Hi Everyone,

Blues Harmonica Workshop - with Mark bird Stafford and Darran Poole (Guitar)

as part of the Aurora Winter Blues Festival - Ontario, Canada.

Saturday March 8th,
1 - 3:30pm

Tickets - $15.00 *new price*
http://www.aurorawinterbluesfestival.ca/AWBF/AWBF_Home.html click on the red button in the middle of the page.

Bring at 'C' Tuned 10 hole diatonic (at minimum) with you... or I will have some there.

Aurora Cultural Centre
22 Church, Aurora
On
L4G 1G4

This workshop is sponsored by Wilson Music Services - Newmarket Ontario - 905-853-5082 - for all Hohner Sales and Services. Jeffrey Wilson will be in attendance and will take pre-orders for Hohner Harmonicas and Products.

Folks, if your looking for some help with your blues harmonica playing... this is a good one. Sign up soon as time is limited. This will be an interactive workshop, which means you can play with Darran and I. Also, if your a beginner, we'll get you up and running so you know the in's and out's (no pun intended). We'll have a lot of fun. Send me a note, just to say hello or let me know your interested.

And...I created a harmonica revue show  and it is a feature on this festival. "Harmonica Knights with Special Guests - Jerome Godboo and Paul Reddick on the same evening at the Aurora Theatre. All details on both sites.

Mark Stafford
birdstafford@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.markbirdstafford.com
TDSB www.learn4life.ca - Harmonica Lessons