âRe: [Harp-L] Runaway

Norton was at my first SPAH convention in 2003. Incredibly nice man and he
was stellar in every way harp wise. It was very cool hearing him tell the
story and demonstrate this famous solo. I am so thankful that I met him
before he left us. Same with Gary Primich. So sad to see these men cross
over to the big stage in the sky. Michael Polesky & Chris Michalek were
very special to me. We have lost so many. I guess all that we can do is
keep honking until it is our turn and never forget our brother and sisters
of the harp.

WB