From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Madcat Ruth
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 6:38 PM
To: Harp-L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] (Diatonic) Harmonica in Progressive Rock or Jazz Rock?

I played in a progressive Rock band on the 1970s called Sky King.

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeBuTTpk5Eo

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net
www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.