[Harp-L] MB30 Status Update

For those who ordered an X-Reed MB30 or MB30-S from the Initial Numbered
Edition: your harp will be shipped by the end of February as promised. We're
now finalising the in-box notes and preparing demo videos, and all harps
will be posted by this coming Friday 28th.

It's a pleasure customising the reedplates from the Hohner Marine Band that
give the MB30 its special tone and response. Their consistent high quality
make it a very satisfying harp to work on.

Thanks for your trust in ordering this brand new harp from us; we're looking
forward to hearing the brand new licks the MB30 will inspire in you!

Sincerely,

Brendan, Zombor, & Richard

www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com/>