Re: [Harp-L] (Diatonic) Harmonica in Progressive Rock or Jazz Rock?

I share that for you. It's mp3 320kbps, unmastered (as it was digitalized
from vinyl), so don't worry, it sounds not as loud as your RHCP CD ((:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2rwevdXWuYDVEJSMkl6NFozM3c&usp=sharing

>>> www.madcatmusic.net

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov