[Harp-L] Custom Mic For Sale (Paul Burke work)

Hello,

Any player who wants a solid, tone-full mic with a beautiful paint-job won't regret getting any of Paul Burke's microphone builds.
I have several Turner, Astatic and Shure shells that Paul painted and they are some of the best looking bullet-style mics I own.
He is doing professional work.

Best,

Brian Boggs

ORIGINAL POST:
"From: Brian Walker <bluesking55@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Custom Mic For Sale

I have a Beautiful Red Metal Flake JT30 In Mint Condition By Paul Burke not your powder coated or lacquer finished product. Under the grill is a white CR  new gasket early 3 digit code with really good tone. Asking $250 free s/h. email for pics. "