RE: [Harp-L] Reggae Music

Roy Richards and Charlie Organaire are probably the two biggest harmonica players in Jamaican music. Harmonica was pretty big in Ska and Rocksteady, but is much less common in Reggae. A lot of what people think is harmonica is actually melodica.
Here's some more info, but I don't think the download links work anymore.
http://jamminjasounds.blogspot.com/2007/05/harmonica-in-jamaican-music.html

In a little self promotion here is my own Ska tune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzVsRCrzEU

Ryan