From: "g e mulholland" <g.e.mulholland@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Richard Hunter" <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:56:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] clean mic + RP355 + clean amp

The rp 355 , fireball combination has totally transformed my thing on amplified harmonica, I gig on a weekly basis and tube amps are a thing of the past for me now. All Richards work on his patches has made it so easy to get the tone and flexibility I could ever want. These days I line the rp straight into the pa and I'm good to go. Set up in seconds. And I honestly think I get better tone, feedback control and sound levels than I ever got through my tube amp on stage... Which is a bit annoying as a few months before I tried Richards patches I paid out shed loads of cash for a custom made tube amp !! :-)
Gary

Sent from my iPhone