[Harp-L] Blu-Bop Video: Sinister Minister (Flecktones Tribute Project, Paul Messinger, harmonica)

Hey Folks:

Here's a link to the Flecktones project I've been doing for a few months .
About 2 hours before sound-check for the show that got recorded, I found out
that all my (tweaked and tuned and irreplaceable) Filiskos and Sleighs were
either lost or stolen!!!  I played the show with a few beat-up old stock
harps I'd kept in my car to practice with . wow . !!! Enjoy . this is a heck
of a band . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8TXDqllxo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8TXDqllxo&feature=youtu.be>
&feature=youtu.be

If anyone comes across someone hawking 14 harmonicas in a Seydel soft
12-harp case . keys of G, Bb, C, and D . screw off the coverplate, and my
name is engraved on the reedplates of all of them . I'll gladly pay a reward
or finder's fee or whatever you want to call it .  to get them back!!!

Regards

Paul Messinger/ Chapel Hill NC