[Harp-L] clean mic + RP355 + clean amp

My transformation is complete. I cleaned up my act.

For years I enjoyed the sound of my Green Bullet mic (Fritz
Hassenpusch-modified), and 15 Watt Fender Pro Junior tube amp (modified by
me and some help from Bill Machrone, http://billmaudio.com/wp/?page_id=916).

I sold the Fender PJ making more than enough to replace it with a 10" solid
state 50 Watt powered monitor. With a new Fireball-V mic in front, and my
RP355 in the middle, it is awesome!

Here's the reasoning:
I've used 3 different multi-effects processors, but the RP355 is SO GOOD at
making tube sounds that I no longer NEED to have a tube amp for that tone
coloration. I chose the monitor (wedge) shape because I usually set up with
the amp facing me, and a line out to the house mains.

EAR CANDY
With a full range mic, RP, and SS amp, all the frequencies are there! HUGE!
My patch group for harp needed a little re-adjusting for use with the new
mic. Not a big deal.

I use 2 "tube" sounds: one styled after the Bassman amp and 4x10 cabinet I
named "Kashmar", and the other, very compressed, driven, and gated, I named
"Popper."

"Clean" sounds are Leslie speaker, envelope follower (auto-wah), 1 octave
down Dive Pedal, 2 octaves down, and pitch-detuning called "Mickey"
(Raphael).

Richard Hunter (http://www.hunterharp.com/) has a LOT of experience
documented on his site.

Robert Hale