[Harp-L] Harmonica hardware database?

Hi,

I'm (again) new to the harmonica and when looking which harmonica(s) to buy I was
thinking if there exists a database of harmonica specifications where all
the information is gathered which is often missing to be given by the
manufacturers. I wonder how such basic information can be omitted and no
one seems to ask?

I'd like to know the (default) values for harmonicas for

- Temperament (ET, JT, comprised -- which JT /comprised offsets are used
exactly?)
- Reed plates which fit
    * regularly
    * can be fitted
- Possibility to change single reeds?
- Size (Length, Height of comb, length of holes and comb cells)

and the information which is mostly given by the manufacturers like

- Tuning (Richter, Paddy, Country...)
- available keys
- reed material
- comb material
- cover material
- specialties (30 reeds, valves...)

Or is this all not relevant and I shouldn't care? At least the temperament
seems to be pretty important to me...

In lack of this information I bought a Suzuki Bluesmaster in C ;-)

And so far I like it much better then my old Hohner Blues Harp (bought a
long time ago [20 years], but barely used) which is way out of tune on
hole 4 (draw and blow -- I wonder how such an offset in tuning of more
then a quarter tone can happen).

Still I'm not sure if holes 8, 9 and 10 of the Bluesmaster are "right",
because they sound quite strange when played together (blow).

Best regards
Peter