Re: [Harp-L] Re: Overdraw overbend overblow - now upbend

All full bends are 'up' bends.When you draw hole one down to C# on a C
harp, you are playing the blow reed in reverse, exactly the same as an
'overbend'. The C reed plays in reverse as C#. Only the partial bends could
be called 'down' ie Bb or A at draw 3 on a C harp.
So, no, sorry, I wouldn't adopt that term.
RD