[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 126, Issue 13

Michael,

You are correct, there would be a few notes missing from a full chromatic scale.  My point was that I have no trouble "bending" notes accurately, and can bend the living shi-ite out of some of them, but I have never even heard of bending "up" (sic) until I joined this list, which is why I joined of course - to learn some new stuff.  ;)

So, now that the terminology has clarified, I've been trying to "overblow" and "overdraw" for a couple of days now with absolutely no luck, unless you count a gut-wrenching screech that scared the neighbor's cat up a tree as one!  I guess I need some lessons.  ..and somebody needs to call the fire department to come get the poor cat out of the tree before he freezes to death!

Just kiddin-n-n-ng!!!  ..I knocked him out of the tree with a rock.

Thanks and best Regards,
Pat Powers