[Harp-L] Sinus Surgery and Harmonica

I'm told i need to have surgery to restore drainage to my left maxillary sinus (the one behind the cheekbone). Apparently "negative pressure" has caused bone to grow and closed it off, resulting in frequent and severe sinus infections. Does anyone on this list have any experience with recovering from this surgery in terms of playing harmonica and/or harmonica playing contributing to this condition? Thanks, emily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/52f3eada68aee6ada6125st03vuc