Re: [Harp-L] 2nd position

John

The Overblow Technique on Hole 5 gives you the C# in 2nd Pos (Key of D on a G harp)....

OR you could get a Country Tuned G where the 5 Draw is tuned to the C# (the Major 7th)

in the 1st octave your C# is the 2nd hole draw bend down 1 half step to C# or hole #9 blow bend is C#

But on a really Richter Harp you won't have a C# on a G Harmonica in the middle register unless you learn to overblow.

hope this helps to explain it...or did I confuse you more,-)

Best,
Rob Paparozzi