[Harp-L] Looking for Dixie Tab in 2nd position + others

I like to  learn tunes by ear but after I have played something in 1st
position for awhile and try then to learn it in 2nd position... somewhere
along the line I find I have switched inadvertent back to 1st position.

So I'm looking for some common and simple melodies that one may have first
learned in 1st position... but tabbed out in 2nd position... that I can use
for practice...

Here is a start list (others are welcome) but I want to start with the
first three on the list...

Dixie
Amazing Grace
On the Old Rugged Cross
Silent Night
I Saw the Light
Swanee River
America the Beautiful
John Henry
Tom Dooley
Some Where Over the Rainbow
etc...

Most of the tab sites I've found all show 1st position... so any links to
2nd position tabs would help me get started getting accustomed to playing
tunes in either 1st or 2nd.

Thanks for any help.