[Harp-L] Re: New Album Attempting to Evolve Blues (versus ROBERT CRAY'S STRONG PERSUADER)

No need to beg pardon, Randy!

I love honesty and people who speak their mind :) :)

I think you need to evolve only harmony and chords. But that's only a fellow opinion. I'm listening to STRONG PERSUADER...I think it's a very nice Soul & RnB album, loving Mr. Cray work he's a hell of a musician!!

The great thing about music is having different approach and what may work for a guy could be totally out of place of boring for another, so...what my band and I are trying to do, since we started, is to bring new influences on Blues music, with all the respect this music deserves and knowing perfectly who the REAL masters are! ;)

Thanks for your answer and for listening, man!

Riccardo Grosso
www.riccardogrosso.jimdo.com
www.rgband.com
-------