[Harp-L] CBH 2012 for Sale

I have a CBH 2012 [that's the three octave model] for sale. It's a terrific harmonica; I just don't play it enough to justify having it...would rather somebody who will play it owns it. I bought it early last summer [or maybe a bit earlier] and immediately sent it to Steve Malerbi to have it serviced, so it's been worked on by one of the very best chromatic techs, period. I got it back from Steve about six months ago...I've played it a fair amount but not that much. It's in good shape...if you like the CBH here's your shot at the relatively rare three octave model.
Price and pics on request. Contact me off-list.
WVa Bob