Re: [Harp-L] In a Sentimental Mood

That was Beautiful Max! I love how he really respects the Melody and then just some beautiful soloing.....

Interesting because it's just Harmonica and bass..... a few years ago I did the song on a Bass Players record so I wasn't quite as featured as was the Bass....I chose Chromatic Harp this time....but it surely sets up WELL on Both axes! a great Harp tune!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrDtqY-rcpY

I've also heard BEAUTIFUL versions by Richard Hunter and Jellyroll Johnson on this song....would love to hear a few more Diatonic Versions too like Sebastian's....

Thanx Rob Paparozzi