[Harp-L] Bullet mic for sale

I decided that I don't really need all the mics I have, since I'm getting to the point in my life that I don't play much any more and can use the money more than I need unused mics sitting in the case. It was a hard decision which one to part with, but I have a really cool/hot GB mic for sale. Cool because it was powder coated by Jeff Spoor in Piazza Purple, and hot because it has an old low impedance CM with a tranny on it that kicks 1500+ ohms, and a ten detent volume control. This thing smokes! As I said, the decision which to sell was a tuff one, but my other two have a bit more sentimental feel, so I'm letting this one go for $250.00 with free shipping in the US. If interested, contact me at  <lmsattler@xxxxxxx>  and I can send you some pics.

Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio