[Harp-L] Going into the studio for the first time

Hello everybody, first off Happy New Year

The reason I'm writing this is for the first time I'm going into the studio to lay tracks down on a CD with one of the bands I'm playing with,. Ive played for over 30 years with different kinds of band but have never done studio work of anykind, I'm excited but nervous about it , The material is first rate in an acoutical folk rock vein.Any advice and maybe some handholding would be appreciated. Thanks guys