From: 46long@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:46long@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: â12/â29/â2014 10:07 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Big Mike DâAurizio

I was home visiting my parents in Rochester, NY, this week, and one night the "grown" kids and our wives decided to go check out this new speakeasy in the South Wedge. We park the car, head toward our destination, when a sound stops us in our tracks: a band in a different bar was killing it. What we heard on the sidewalk, the harp and Hammond organ, changed our plans immediately. The speakeasy and artisan cocktails would have to wait. Big Mike and the Motivators are a kick ass band, led by a great diatonic and chromatic player, Mike DâAurizio, who also happens to be a gracious gentleman. Thanks, Mike, for filling our night with excellent music!

-Blake