[Harp-L] Mission Chicago 32-20 amp for sale

I'm getting older and my health isn't the greatest, so I'm not playing much and don't play anywhere that needs a big amp, so I'm selling my Mission 32-20. It's a great amp and if you're unfamiliar with them, I suggest going to the websight, <http://www.missionharpamps.com> and reading up on them. This one has has the speaker upgrade to the Jensen P10Q which puts it over $1500 with shipping. The only thing I've done to the amp was put a couple coats of amber shellac on the cabinet. I didn't think the thin lacquer on it would be very protective, it seemed like raw tweed, and I've been using shellac on tweed for quite awhile. It has a really nice aged color and has a good defensive finish. I want $1200 and I'll cover the shipping cost but I will consider reasonable offers. Here's a chance to own one of the best harp specific amps made at considerable savings and no long waiting period for the build. Contact me if interested.
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio