[Harp-L] Re:Electro-Harmonix B9 Pedal

I got one when they 1st came out.    My experience may vary from others, but, though I found it to be a cool pedal for guitar, it didn't work well for me with harp.     Having a "constant" signal going through it like guitar is what it's designed for.   But..............Using softer breaths through the harp mic, the unit garbled up and kinda acted like a noise gate with me.    If you could play with one constant breath all the time, I guess it might work, but...............oh well.................I was excited to get it and try it.   I just wish I had been able to try it at a store before I bought it.    I had no problem "moving it", though.   A guitar player bought it from me fairly quickly.    I have decided to get my 61 Cordovox (Leslie type cabinet) restored, instead of doing any more searching for something like that pedal.
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com