[Harp-L] Harmonica Teachers, Detroit Area

Can anyone recommend a harmonica teacher in the Detroit area? I'm pretty good at figuring things out on my own, but for some things I need a teacher. My son is a natural mathematician, he taught himself differential calculus because his course schedule didn't work out and he needed it for the math classes he was taking. I can't do stuff like that. I was an A- student in honors math, meaning I could handle the material if someone explained it to me. I'm the same way with music. Videos and tapes just don't work well for me because there's no feedback from the instructor.