From: Rudolf Nasahl <rudi.nasahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp-l Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 17, 2014 2:50 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Bluesband?

Hello Martin,

I have also such a case with 7 Hohner Bluesbands. Would be glad to sell it as well for 30 Dollars. They all are leaky, dull sounding, hardly bendable and in my opinion not reasonably playable. For me that means they are worthless.

Regards Rudi

I bought them by error, I thought they are Hohner Blues Harps, which are reasonably playable, whereby the low D is an outstanding Excellency, I do not know how that comes.