Re: [Harp-L] old news...sad news...

Jamie,

I share your grief. I too have greived the loss of many harmonica players
who were my early teachers and supporters.  At the risk of leaving somebody
out....
Stephen Miklas
Jack Allison
Jerry Murad
Charlie Hutler
Vito Patierno
and many many more!

George

--

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE* ââ New!* HOHNER*
   Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>  ââ *HARMONICA

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>  and member of Old Time Country
   Music Hall Of Fame (NTCMA.net)  *HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH
   <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/sousa>* by John Philip Sousa

   - *SOCIETY *for the *PRESERVATION *and *ADVANCEMENT* of the
*HARMONICA **SPAH
   *-  <http://spah.org/>*a non-profit, membership organization dedicated
   to serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*