[Harp-L] Subject: Correction of misstatement about harp-l's listowner.

I need to correct an earlier misstatement by me about this List and its
owner. I based it on my previous reading of a couple of earlier posts by the
listowner back when he was considering closing up shop --and hadn't checked
to see if it was still valid:

'While owner-harp l made it clear he no
longer wishes to read everyday  posts,"

The above is not factual: harp-l's listowner does read through the posts
(although it's a monumental job as one can imagine).

Mea culpa.

Elizabeth