[Harp-L] Banned from Slidemeister

I 'm happy to join the chorus of harmonica folk speaking up for Brendan Power.

Banning him from any harmonica forum is absurd.

His posts about his new product have been entirely appropriate, in my view, and judging from the interest they have generated, highly pertinent to their audience

I've seen Brendan spend days at festivals fixing harmonicas, jamming with beginners, and sharing his extraordinary expertise with allcomers. He is one of the great contributors in our community.

Perhaps this ban will increase the chatter about Brendan's new product, and bring the sales it deserves.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays