Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Banned from Slidemeister

Thanks for your usual cool-headedness, Elizabeth. While I believe the
publication of innovations, new gear, and instruments is pertinent and
enriching to harmonica discussion groups, it was grossly unfair (even
tyrannical) of me to refer to Slidemeister as a tyranny. I am not a member
of this group, do not know Mr. Fedor, and apologize for the harsh language.
He has as much a right to his opinions about running a website--especially
his own--as I have to mine.

Eric