Subject: Re [Harp-L] Final follow-up to Banned from Slidemeister

Hi Brendan: I've already told owner-harp-l that I have no need  to post
further about this matter so can't possibly address your many  points here.

In no way do or will I consider us adversaries in any way whatsoever. I've
always liked you on a personal as well as professional level and that won't
 change at all, as my constant support of both your music and your
innovations should show.

I'd prefer to talk to you offlist anyway - which is where I'd have
preferred all of this discussion to have taken place. ;)

Your points about your posts is well taken and I apologize for misstating
your contributions as a member.  Obviously your tenure there far  exceeds my
own and I didn't have the time to go back very far.

Best,

Elizabeth
PS: I spoke solely for myself and did not consult or ask  AJ's permission
although I did request some leeway once I'd  finished writing to 'cross-post'
an excerpt from the rules/regs while  notifying him I was writing
'something' from my own  perspective. That's it!