[Harp-L] Re: Banned from Slidemeister

Yes I already noticed the THS topic had been locked and wrote Webmaster
Fedor about it. Didn't know Brendan had also been banned.  The THS system
was the hottest topic of conversation there and I was disappointed to find
the topic locked. Now I'm even more disappointed.  "No soup for you!" to
quote Seinfeld.  Thankfully we can continue the THS discussions here on
Harp-l.  I'm sure most SlideMeister members belong to both forums.