[Harp-L] Banned

As you can know from reading the rules of harp-l on our web page at
www.harp-l.org posting items of interest for sale is completely within our
allowed postings list.  We all enjoy learning about and discussing
harmonica related items of commerce.  While I cannot speak to the policies
of other internet forums I can say about harp-l that the choice not to
seek sponsorships is one of policy.  Beholden to no one we're able to host
a wide variety harmonica related topics.  We're the generalists of the
harmonica topical list world.  We do run harp-l on a shoe string.
Remembering that there's no such thing as a free lunch.

With all of that said do understand that we are a topical list.  Our topic
is all things harmonica.  The rules and policies of other harmonica lists
do not actually fit beneath that topical umbrella.  In this particular
interesting case I do understand the need for some discussion and I'm
willing to extend some tolerance but please do not abuse this tolerance.
harp-l-listowner