Re: [Harp-L] Banned from SlideMinister site

JON KIP wrote:
<Welcome to the Select Group of The Banished.
<
<It happens to Some Of The Best Of Us, and I mean that literally.
<
<Coincidentally, it also happens to some really crazy folks, so it's a mixed group: The Sane, and those whose sanity falls below what one would <normally expect, and wish for.
<
<We have meetings in the basement (really more of a crawl space, but it works, but is best for our shorter members) of my house here in Los Angeles <on alternating St. Andrew's Days of odd-numbered years, and then we go down the street to Tommy Morgan's house for High Tea. I'm sure he'd love to <see your new invention as much as his wife would love getting your input on toppings for those little Tea Cakes that we used to get when I lived in <Cambridge, England.

I have attempted on occasion to attend one of these meetings, without success; I see now that it was the odd-numbered year thing that messed me up.  That, and my inability to read street signs while adjusting the straps on my straitjacket.

Looking forward to high tea in LA sometime, though I never really seem to enjoy drinking tea while I'm high.

Regards, Rihcard Hunter