Re: [Harp-L] Banned from Slidemeister

That's awful. If talk about harmonica innovation and commerce is
restricted, we all lose out. I love to hear about Brendan's innovations and
appreciate his generosity in sharing knowledge.

I have listed items for sale on harp-l, and I believe it was for the
benefit of the harmonica community. A while back, I informed people that I
had a Blues Tools harmonica rack for sale. I got a very good price for
it, and the buyer informed me that he was very grateful to get it because
his old one was wearing out. Other harp-lers list their instruments and
gear here, and I believe the buyers are happy to get first pick at them.
Mr. Power's innovations are cutting edge. Thank you for keeping us
informed. I love this forum, and I hope we never are subjected to
Slidemeister's form of tyranny.

Eric