[Harp-L] harp drool

Pseudoephedrine should not make you sleepy, as it has a mild stimulant
effect.  It has been banned from the Olympics off and on due to its mild
stimulant effect. Read the label about not using it if you have a heart
condition.

To me it is like drinking a cup of coffee or two, but it also stops your
nose from running. Congestion and a runny nose can complicate playing
harmonica and singing, and this OTC medicine has helped me for decades.  I
have had sinus issues off and on since I was a kid and have used this
medicine occasionally as needed since my teens.

That was long before the drug cookers started using it and it had to be
monitored.  In my child welfare career before I retired I saw what meth
does to people and families.  I understand why this medicine must be
monitored.

I just take one 30mg tablet and it works for me for 5 hours or so, though I
believe 2 tablets would be the normal recommended decongestant dose.  I
only use the meds as long as they are needed, because using this medicine
for too long seems to slow down recovery from the cold/sinus issue.

I have tried the time released 12 hour a couple times with a bad cold, but
it made me too jittery and dried up my mouth.