Re: [Harp-L] harp drool/Pseudophedrine

Well, use it if you must, but it will likely make you drowsy enough to affect your concentration whilst playing, and you're more than likely to get rebound congestion if you take it for more than a couple of days. Been there, done it, got the t-shirt. Have a damn good sniff in the gents before you play, relax, and stick to beer.