[Harp-L] See the Tony Eyers "group" play online at Cafe Harmonica

Richard - thanks for the nice words. They mean a lot.

The most recent SPAH featured rhythm harmonicas as I recall. I'm using one in the video. Despite some improvement, I clearly lack the zip of the real rhythm players.

However, I do have something on my side. A better chord instrument design, in my view at least. The traditional chord harmonicas have closely related chords placed far apart. This is why chord harmonica players display such spectacular gymnastics with their instruments.

I've taken a much simpler approach with a modified Huang Chordet harmonica. It suits my music well. For those interested in the details, or who wish to refute my assertion that the classic chord harmonica is a poor design, check out a Harmonica World article I wrote on the topic a while back.

You can find it at http://www.harmonicatunes.com/chord-harmonicas

Tony Eyers Australia www.HarmonicaAcademy.com ...everyone plays