[Harp-L] Interesting recording device

I saw this thing for the first time a few minutes ago, and I think it's very interesting.  Basically, it's a digital recorder built into a guitar cable. Convenient, relatively inexpensive, easy to use.  Especially cool for harp players who use 1/4" cable to connect the mic to the amp (like anybody using a Shaker mic, for example); you could put this thing inline between the mic and amp and record the unprocessed harp signal at the same time that you record the amped signal (with a different recorder, of course), and you could play the unprocessed signal later through the device of your choice.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MemoryCable

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick