Re: [Harp-L] Daisy chaining amps, was Running Amps In Tandem

Hi... New guy here, but I think you could mic amp 1 and run it into amp
2... Also you could run a "line out" (like you would plug earphones into or
would run to a PA) to another amp... Just make sure its not a "speaker out"
because that signal is fully amplified and needs to be run to a speaker
cabinet with the appropriate speaker impedance matched to the amp.  Hope
that makes sense.