[Harp-L] Memphis Mini Amps - Celebrating our First Year

It was one year ago today, December 4, that we received out first order for
a Memphis Mini amp.  Since that day we have sold nearly 200 amps in 17
countries on five continents.  It has been exciting and gratifying.

To celebrate we are offering the classic Memphis Mini blues harp amp for a
reduced price of $474 until Dec 31.  After that there will be a price
increase of around 10%.  As the cost of materials and shipping rises we
need to adjust.  You can beat the increase AND score the discount by
ordering before the end of 2014.

Thanks so much to all of our enthusiastic and talented MM owners.  It has
been a blast working with you and seeing your photos and videos with your
Memphis Minis.   You guys rock!

http://memphisbluesamps.com/home

-Rick Davis