Re: [Harp-L] Recreation of Bobby Gentry's classic 'Ode To Billie Joe' album

I had the same question, yet after scouring the internet in search of the
answer, I found none. Tara Murtha, author of the book about the album, said
she managed to acquire the logs of the studio session and would check them
out. But it's a good trivia question, if anyone out there happens to know
the answer.

Ansel