[Harp-L] Memphis Mini

List,
Yesterday I placed an order with Rick Davis for a Memphis Mini amp. My friend, Sheldon Zero got one and is very happy with it. I'm pumped. Rick is very hands on in his business and i feel very confident that if any issues arise he will take care of me. I'll post some videos when I get it.
I have a '59 champ but what I'm really looking forward to is having the line out feature. Nice light weight amp to haul and pump it through the PA without having to set up the SM57 in front of the speaker.
I wonder if I could run the MM & the Champ in tandem...
Buck Worley