From: Mike Rogers <harpman9@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 1:50 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Old Hohner Chromatic Slide

I'm looking for a slide for my (1950 or older) Hohner 16 hole chromatic.
I dropped the harp and the button is bent and won't be long in going.
If hanyone has one or can tell me what model might fit, I'd appreciate
it.  I have some other newer ones, but this is my Bill Romel custom.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com