[Harp-L] Twin Harmonica System

If you can't afford one or more of Brendan's THS harps,  that's no reason
to denigrate his pricing.   The last time I saw a Doug Tate Renaissance
Chromatic up for sale the asking price was $2100.

Personally,  I bought one of Brendan's X-Reed diatonics last year.  It
wasn't cheap by any measure.   But without a doubt it is the finest most
responsive custom diatonic I've ever owned,   And I've owned quite a few
crafted by the most reknowned of customizers.   So I have no doubt that
when (not if) I purchase another harmonica from Brendan (and Zombor), it
will be worth every cent (to me.)