[Harp-L] Custom harmonica cases

I have some advice for those who wrote recently asking about custom harmonica cases - Be aware of complaints about Slim’s Custom Cases.
I have been waiting for the case I paid for in February for 10 months, although delivery was supposed to be in two months. I am in contact with several other customers of Slim’s Custom Cases with similar stories. Be careful if you are buying overseas as the consumer protections mostly don’t apply if you are in the U.S. and purchase from the U.K. Also be aware that PayPal does not protect your purchase if you are buying a custom product, or if your order is more than 45 days old.