RE: [Harp-L] List of Little Walter Chromatic tunes please

What a great question! This is why I love harp-L. I will be reading all the responses with great interest! I also am reminded of a Muddy Waters quote where he said something like: " I feel bad for those harmonica players who are trying to figure out Walter's parts because he was switching harmonicas all the time". Best,Jim