Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: twin harmonica system

Thanks for the up-date Elizabeth,
The big difference here: Iâm not selling anything, Brendan is. My invention (the cause for all this) is free for any with the necessary ambition. Thatâs a rather big point for you to miss. If I decide to chime in with a comment about exorbitant pricing why should you bother taking exception? Most will agree Brendanâs new product is very cost prohibitive. Â
My whole-tone/full-step invention was filed over two and a half years ago in the U.S patent office. As the inventor for playing the full step diatonic harmonica Iâm enjoying all the new fuss this is now causing and that you currently are contributing to. My videos seem to be circulating despite SPAHâs boycott of them. They have made a rather perceptible impression as your response is now affirming. ÂÂ
I donât quite understand why youâre concerning yourself with Mr Hunter and me. Hunter and I have a little history. He started hurling unfounded criticisms at my invention, which ironically for Mr. Hunter is the obvious impetus for Mr. powersâ âwhole-tone" product.
Just Relax a little and enjoy what will unfold...
Thanks for your input,
Bill