From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Hartt
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 1:46 PM
To: Michael Rubin; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] List of Little Walter Chromatic tunes please

This is from "Billy Shines" on Dirty South Blues Harp It should be noted
that "That's It" is actually a C chromatic in C and a pretty poor attempt at
that.
Ryan
Songs in D Third Position Hohner 280/64 "C" ChromonicaUp The LineBlue And
LonesomeCrazy Mixed Up WorldLights OutFast Large OneBlue And LonesomeUp The
LineBlue And LonesomeCrazy For My BabyTeenage BeatSongs in D Third Position
Hohner 280/64 "C" Chromonica and "G" Diatonic Harmonica in Second
PositionRock BottomThunderbirdFlying SaucerC Third Position Hohner "Bb"
Super Chromonica and "Bb" Diatonic Harmonica in Third Position That's It

 		 	   		  =